A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Dubowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Dubowitz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubowitz graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Dubowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
- Schuylkill Medical Center - East Norwegian Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Dubowitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Dubowitz practice?
- Dr. Leslie Dubowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Dubowitz practices Family Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, VA.
See Pottsville Primary Care Doctors.