A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dunn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Karen Dunn DO is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie K. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Leslie Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Dunn practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Geriatric Doctors.