A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dunn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Karen Dunn DO is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie K. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Leslie Dunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Dunn practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.