A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Dunston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Dunston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunston graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dunston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Medical Center
- Trinity Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Kyrin Feagans Dunston FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie K. Dunston practice?
- Dr. Leslie Dunston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Dunston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.