Dr. L Kyrin Dunston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. L Kyrin Dunston?

Great Experience

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Dr. Dunston passion for healthy living is amazing. During my first private encounter with her I was astonished to finally meet someone caring and patience. She did not mind answering all of my questions and took her time with me. From some of my past experiences with doctors, they seem in a rush. I never knew that I would have the kind of experience with her if I had got given her an opportunity. Now I stop questioning my reason and act on my actions. Her approach of care creates ease of comfort which opens me up to new beginnings on my journey. A good friend of mine have tried her healthy weight loss plan and it worked very well for her. If you are looking for any kind of healthy services, she is the person to see. I have no doubts no regrets! I am a satisfied customer! Dr. Dunston is full of wisdom of knowledge and the best at what she does. I hope that she continues to blossom.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Dunston is very knowledgeable about Functional medicine and spends time explaining it well. She helped me understand what was going on with my physical/medical condition and how to treat it. I would highly recommend her to others and have done so.

Life changing

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Diagnosed several issues my regular mad missed such as leaky gut and adrenal fatigue. Change my quality of life in a big way.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Dr. Dunston is a fabulous doctor. Unlike other doctors I have been to, she spent a great deal of time with me, listened to me, and sincerely wanted to help me feel better. She is very knowledgeable about women's health, hormone-replacement therapy and is open to alternative treatments. I love Dr. Dunston.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Dunston has been five-star. She opened my eyes to a new way of thinking and small, but significant, changes made a big difference in my health. She lives what she teaches -- which I find impressive. #thrilled

Dr. Dunston gives the best results!

Posted on January 17th, 2016

I wanted a doctor who knew their stuff! My end goal was to stop the endless spiral of Symptoms I was experiencing. After reading the reviews of Dr. Dunston I went in thinking she was going to be the worst Doctor, well as far as bedside manner was concerned. Honestly she was perfect! She cared but she didn't waste my time. She was very polite and we got down to the reason I was there. My goal is to get better! I am not a doctor and my self diagnosis over the years has obviously failed. In addition to my endless doctor visits that led to nothing. I hate to think of the money I have wasted all these years on less qualified doctors. Dr. Dunston is the perfect professional Doctor that will not waste your time or your money. She will get to the root of your problem. I love my results! You truely do get what you pay for. She is truly the best Doctor!

Dr Dunston is a Great Doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr Dunstan is one of a kind. She's very caring and knowledgeable and helped me deal with a medical situation in a holistic way. I appreciate her well informed approach at a time when most doctors just want to prescribe unnecessary medication or do unnecessary surgery.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr. Dunston took as much time that I needed. I had time to ask all of my questions and never made to feel stupid for asking them. She changed my hormone prescriptions, and now I am sleeping so well. She also went through all of my natural supplements with me. Dr. Dunston is kind, very friendly and so intelligent.

Terrific Doc

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Fabulous experience! She really cares.

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Dr. Dunston and her staff have always gone above and beyond. She as well as her staff have always been helpful and caring.

Posted on August 7th, 2009

Overall, not a great experience. Kind of felt rushed, not comfortable.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017