A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Linden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Linden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Elaine Linden MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Linden practice?
- Dr. Leslie Linden has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Linden practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.