A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linden
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Linden Learn More
Dr. Linden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Elaine Linden MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Linden practice?
- Dr. Leslie Linden has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Linden practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.