A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eaton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eaton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Eaton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Kay Ellis Eaton MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie K. Eaton practice?
- Dr. Leslie Eaton has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Eaton practices Psychiatry near Mather, CA.
See Mather Psychiatrists.