Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Farrington
Dr. Leslie Farrington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Freeport, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Farrington is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center-Schneider Children`s Hospital, Long Island Jewish Hospital and LIJ Medical Center. Dr. Farrington has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Farrington has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Leslie Farrington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freeport, NY.
Dr. Perla Tate
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Freeport, NY 1.36 mi36
Dr. Abul Azad
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Freeport, NY 1.39 mi39
Dr. Paul Liu
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Freeport, NY 1.44 mi21