A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Farrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Farrington, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Farrington, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrington graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Farrington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Farrington Farrington MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie F. Farrington practice?
- Dr. Leslie Farrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Farrington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Freeport, NY.
See Freeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.