A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Fleischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Fleischer, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Fleischer, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fleischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Raymond Fleischer FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Fleischer practice?
- Dr. Leslie Fleischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Fleischer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Internists and Fort Walton Beach Cardiologists.