A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Fleischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Fleischer, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Fleischer, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fleischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie R Fleischer FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Fleischer practice?
- Dr. Leslie Fleischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Fleischer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Niceville, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Internists and Fort Walton Beach Cardiologists.