Dr. Leslie Fleischer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Fleischer?

HIPPA Laws

Posted on November 8th, 2010

He was going to order an invasive test (cardiac Catherization without offering a lesser invasive test BECAUSE my insurance wouldn't cover it. I have a physician in my family and did some research so I asked him why he didn't order a less invasive test first being I'm only in my 40's!!! I guess he assumed I didn't have the money for the test! I never needed the test! I had NO heart problems, was only Costchondritus, inflammation of sternum, feels like heart attack but NOT!

Posted on January 12th, 2010

Very professional with excellent patient and diagnostic skills

Patient

Posted on November 29th, 2009

I had a stress test and the table test with the contrast. One of them I failed and the other (table test) was unreadable. I had a heart cath. Altho there were very few clues to my "episode" he recommended I wear a nitro patch to see if my fatigue improved. It did. He strongly suggested the cath. Test was normal.I still wonder if there was a problem at all. But, I would reccommedn Dr. Fl. I thought he was very good.

Posted on July 26th, 2012