Dr. Leslie Foster DO Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

no change

January 10th, 2017
personable and capable, caring
Excellent care. Variety of modalities and expert testing abilities and credentials. Always does a very thorough job.

May 6th, 2016
This office does not offer any compassion. They think they know your pain level, and how the pain does or does not affect your quality of life. They think everyone's pain level is the same, and that we are just cattle being put through the office, to make money. They order tests and give injections whether, we previously had them and they did not work. We come to this office for help with the pain, and all they care about is how much money they can charge to us or the Government,

April 12th, 2016
stay away they are great at first and then everything changes once they have you for a patient

March 20th, 2016
Ignore negative reviews
I don't know who some of these negative reviews are about but it sure isn't the Dr. Foster I know. I've spent 3 years under his care and I would follow him to any practice he was a part of (he has left Parkway). He was there for me through filling out disability forms, encouraged me to file for soc sec (and saying he'd do whatever I needed to get it), always spent a good chunk of time with me, had a wonderful bedside manner and was always understanding and empathetic with a very nervous patient (when it came to procedures and injections). I've never had a doctor go above and beyond as much as he did (even giving us his personal cell if we needed it). Wherever he goes next, I'll be sure to follow!

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Foster is awesome! Where is he now that he has left Parkway?

August 29th, 2015
Apathetic and Disappointing
First of all I would not recommend Dr. Foster. As I gave him my history, he seemed totally disinterested in the information. He came across as if he didn't believe me which was very frustrating. It was only when he read other doctor, X-ray & surgical reports that he seemed to view me with a little more credibility. I agree with the other reviewer regarding his unease with patients who are on disability. Even though I had a great deal of supporting documentation, Dr. Foster was obviously uncomfortable dealing with Social Security. I already receive social security benefits, but when I mentioned he may be contacted intermittently for supporting/updated information on my condition, he said this would need to be handled by my family doctor. My Family Doctor isn't the physician overseeing my pain management!! At this point he abruptly got up and left the room signifying the appointment was over. Very disappointed with this doctor.

February 21st, 2015
DR LESLIE FOSTER..UNPROFFESIONAL
BEGAN SEEING DR FOSTER 18 MONTHS AGO, AT FIRST THINGS WERE ALL SWEET AND DANDY. WHEN IT CAME TIME FOR ME TO ASK DR FOSTER TO FILL OUT DISABILITY FORMS...EVERYTHING CHANGED. HIS STAFF LOST THE FORMS TWICE, I THEN SET UP AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM TO FILL OUT THE FORMS AND THE STAFF HAD ME GO 30 MILES AWAY FOR THE APPOINTMENT. ONCE THERE, I LEFT MY ROOM DOOR OPEN AND DR FOSTER WAS JUST FIDDLING AROUND IN THE HALLS..I FINALLY ASKED FOR HIS ATTENTION AND HE WAS VERY UNHAPPY. HE TOLD ME HE HAS NEVER IN 40 YEARS OF PRACTICE FILLED OUT A DISABILITY FORM (WHICH TAKES A WHOLE FIVE MINUTES) ALSO HE WAS RUDE AND CONDESENDING THE ENTIRE TIME SUGGESTING I GET A DIFFERENT DOCTOR. I HAD AN APPOINTMENT THE FOLLOWING MONDAY SET UP AT HIS OFFICE NEAR MY HOME. IT WAS SNOWY AND ICY THAT DAY AND I WENT ANYWAYS ONLY TO BE TOLD THEY HAD CANCELLED MY APPOINTMENT. I WAS RIGHTFULLY UPSET..THERE WAS NO CUSSING OR RUDENESS ON MY PART....JUST AN UNHAPPY PATIENT WHO DROVE THRU CRAPPY WEATHER FOR MY APPOINMENT WITH MY DR. TWO DAYS LATER I RECEIVED A NOTICE FROM DR FOSTER THAT HE WOULD NO LONGER BE MY DOCTOR. HOWEVER, IF I HAD AN EMERGENCY WITHIN 30, HE WOULD SEE ME. WELL AS FATE WOULD HAVE IT, I HAD ONE OF THE WORST BACK PAINS EVER AND NEEDED A SHOT IN MY LUMBAR....I CALLED DR FOSTERS OFFICE BEGGING AND PLEADING...TOLD THEM I WOULD SEE ANY OF THE DOCTORS AND WOULD GO TO ANY OF THE OFFICES....HE REFUSED TO SEE ME OR TO LET ANY OF HIS STAFF SEE ME. WHAT HAPPENED TO DOCTORS OATH? I WAS SO VERY DISAPPOINTED. WORDS CAN NOT DISCRIBE.

June 12th, 2013
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Foster really went above and beyond. I didn't receive the monotonous line of questions that I am accustomed to from every other doctor; he really dug deep into my pain history and lifestyle.

October 28th, 2009
Military Officer in U.S. Army
This was my first visit, after a referal by a neurosurgeon. I was quite please with his familarity with my condition, which implies that he review my file before the visit. His bedside manners and providing information on a way-ahead treatment plan were excellent.