A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Arlen Friedman MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Friedman practices Neurology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Columbus Neurologists.