A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Gondor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Gondor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gondor
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Gondor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondor graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gondor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie George Gondor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie G. Gondor practice?
- Dr. Leslie Gondor has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Gondor practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Family Physicians.