A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Gondor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Gondor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gondor
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gondor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondor graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gondor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie George Gondor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie G. Gondor practice?
- Dr. Leslie Gondor has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Gondor practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Family Physicians.