A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Giesemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Giesemann, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giesemann graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Giesemann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Giesemann MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Giesemann practice?
- Dr. Leslie Giesemann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Giesemann practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.