A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Goldstone-Orly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Goldstone-Orly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Goldstone-Orly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mood Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstone-Orly graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Goldstone-Orly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Goldstone-Orly MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Goldstone-Orly practice?
- Dr. Leslie Goldstone-Orly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Goldstone-Orly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Trumbull Obstetricians & Gynecologists.