A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Gondor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Gondor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondor graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Gondor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Paul Gondor DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Leslie P. Gondor practice?
- Dr. Leslie Gondor has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Gondor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors.