A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Gonsette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Gonsette, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsette graduated from Ben Gurlon University of the Negev.
Dr. Gonsette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Gonsette MD is a female Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Gonsette practice?
- Dr. Leslie Gonsette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Gonsette practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.