The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Gray
Dr. Leslie Gray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, MS, with other offices in Ocean Springs, MS and Meridian, MS. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Gray is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Ctr South, Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center and Rush Foundation Hospital, Meridian, Ms. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Gray has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Leslie Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, MS.
Dr. Dwight Hand
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Meridian, MS 0.01 mi25
Dr. George Dandridge Van Cleve
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Meridian, MS 0.01 mi20
Dr. Kevin Ward
Meridian, MS 0.01 mi18