inactive

Leslie A Greenberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 5th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Greenberg is the type of doctor I have wanted for a long time. She listens to the patient. She gives good sound advice. She looks at you while you are talking to her and takes the time to hear what you are saying. I have been to her a total of 3 times and find her just wonderful. I would tell any nurse to go and see her.

April 12th, 2015
I've switched doctors a couple times. Never switching again! My whole family sees her now.

April 10th, 2015
One day I found myself in minor emergency. The attending physician fixed me up and told me to see my primary physician the next day. I told him I did not have one and asked him for a suggestion. He recommended Dr. Greenberg. He told me that he and his whole family used her. After the first visit I could see why. She is very friendly while still being very professional. I have been+ seeing her for a little over two years now with no regrets. I have also come to find out that another doctor I know uses her as well. The next paragraph is from my wife, an RN with over 30 years experience. Dr. Greenburg is a woman that loves her job & I knew it the first time I went to her. She is kind, supportive and an educator. She breaks things down & is quick to grab her computer in her excitement to share more information or to check out something you’ve questioned. When I leave her office I feel good & grateful that this physician is “my physician”. I have worked with plenty of doctors and I know a great one when I see one.

April 2nd, 2015
Amazing MD
Dr Greenberg is unique. She is very knowledgeable and extremely competent yet doesn't display an ounce of arrogance. She takes her time and really, actively listens to you. She is by far the best doctor I've ever been to, I trust her 100%. She's also amazing at following up with you, she's available if you have any question or concern and you really feel well taken care of. If only all doctors could be like her...

April 1st, 2015
Dr Greenberg is a no nonsense Dr she has a great bedside manner and is very compassionate. Her staff is the best from the receptionist to the nurses they are all awsome.

March 11th, 2015
Our family loves Dr. Greenberg! We have moved around quite a bit, and there is no comparison to the level of care and concern we have received from Dr. Greenberg. From well visits, to acute care visits, through miscarriage and the delivery of our 3rd child, she has proven her medical knowledge and shown the highest level of concern for each of us. She is truly a Family Physician - we HIGHLY recommend her!

February 24th, 2015
Dr. Greenberg is excellent, thorough, never rushes us. she sees our entire family, highly recommend her!

January 19th, 2015
Dr Greenberg is a very committed caregiver!

October 5th, 2014
Dr. Greenburg and her staff are always very friendly and professional, the office itself is bright and pleasant. Dr. Greenburg is thoughtful and takes her time and listens to my concerns - I never feel rushed - she really listens !! I never feel like she is preoccupied. If you really want a physician who is there and is concerned about your well being she is the one.

June 23rd, 2014
Outstanding
Have tried several doctors since moving here and at best they were adequate. Most of the time I felt like I was on an assembly line but Dr. Greenberg shocked me as I have never had a doctor that actually sat and talked to me explaining what she was going to do, why and totally involving me in my health treatment. And she really takes the time to listen and my health seriously. Her staff is just as helpful and supportive as she is. I highly recommended her to everyone I talk with about medical treatment.

August 11th, 2013
Dr Greenberg spent so much time working with me. She did not seem rushed. As a new patient I was impressed that she took the time to comb through my previous medical records and she took the initiative to follow up on them. Her commitment to preventative health care was also impressive.

June 15th, 2013
Dr. Greenberg is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. She has an amazing ability to get to the heart of the problem and truly understands the patient's concerns. You feel listened to and understood. Unlike some doctors that make you feel rushed and want to move you along, you know with Dr. Greenberg she is truly taking the time to consider your concerns. She took excellent care of my daughter during a very worrisome time and was not afraid to call in specialists when she thought their advice would be helpful. I would and have recommended her to family members.