Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Griffin
Dr. Leslie Griffin, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Pikesville, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Windsor Mill, MD. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Griffin is affiliated with Suburban Hospital, John Randolph Medical Center and Calvert Memorial Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Griffin has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Leslie Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikesville, MD.
Dr. Mark Feld
Pathology, Diagnostic Radiology
Pikesville, MD 0.58 mi24
Dr. Larry Snyder
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Pikesville, MD 0.61 mi48
Dr. Michael Sherman
Podiatry, Diagnostic Radiology
Pikesville, MD 0.71 mi46