A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Grissom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Grissom, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grissom graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grissom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie E Grissom MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Grissom practice?
- Dr. Leslie Grissom has 9 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Grissom practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Wilmington Radiologists and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.