A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Grissom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grissom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grissom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Grissom, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grissom graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grissom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie E Grissom MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Grissom practice?
- Dr. Leslie Grissom has 10 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Grissom practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Orlando, FL.
See Wilmington Radiologists.