A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Grissom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grissom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grissom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Grissom, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grissom graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grissom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie E Grissom MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie E. Grissom practice?
- Dr. Leslie Grissom has 10 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Grissom practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Orlando, FL.
See Wilmington Radiologists.