A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Grosinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Grosinger is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Grosinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grosinger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grosinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans