A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Grosinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Grosinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Grosinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grosinger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie David Grosinger MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Grosinger practice?
- Dr. Leslie Grosinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Grosinger practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.