A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Weinstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Henry Weinstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie H. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Leslie Weinstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Weinstein practices Dermatology near Elmont, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Elmont Dermatologists.