Dr. Leslie Weinstein Is this you?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

March 2nd, 2013

n/a

Dr. Weinstein's basement office smells like mildew and there is poor lighting. He gave me a sample of an expired product (medicated soap). He told me that I didn't need to be there because I have good skin when it's clear I suffer from breakouts. Then why give me medicated soap? Overall not a good and productive visit.

July 29th, 2011

THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST!

Dr. Leslie Weinstein in Elmont is simply the best! Old-school medicine in a good way! He never rushes you, he actually listens to your concerns, and he explains everything. He's not in it for the money, he is in it to genuinely help people, and it really shows in his demeanor. THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST!

January 19th, 2011

A wonderful dermatologist

Finding Dr. Weinstein's office in Elmont was a bit difficult despite the fact that he gave me excellent directions. Once I met Dr Weinstein however, I realized that he was about to take a special place among the doctor's in my son's life. My son suffers from serious acne, and from the moment my son and I met Dr. Weinstein, we both felt that we met a professional who really knew what he was talking about instead of pushing the latest medications. Dr. Weinstein brought back memories of the 1960's when I went with my mom to her doctor in Irvington, NJ. If you want to experience medical care like it used to be, see Dr. Weinstein.

September 23rd, 2010

I never thought I'd find an "old fashioned" MD

Dr. Weinstein is one in a million. From the moment I stepped into his basement office in Elmont, I had memories of my pediatrician's office in the 1960's. Then I met Dr. Weinstein. He met with me and discussed my problem for several minutes. He didn't say he knew for a fact what the problem was, but said that it might be one of two possibilities. I appreciated his honesty. He told me that he would treat me for the less serious possibility and see if the symptoms alleviated. If not, he would take more drastic action (a biopsy) when I returned. I really appreciated Dr. Weinstein's willingness to be open to the fact that there were various possibilities for my symptoms and a diagnosis couldn't be certain during the first visit. I left Dr. Weinstein's office with the same feeling that I left my pediatrician's office back in the 1960's... that I had met a truly caring professional who truly cared about me.

May 27th, 2010

Like my childhood pediatrician

Dr. Weinstein is a real fine. He is the type of doctor your grandparents might have gone to years ago. He takes time to talk with you and understand your problem. And when he says, I'd like to see you in two weeks, you feel like he genuinely wants to see you because he cares.

August 20th, 2009

excellent

Dr Weinstein is excellent, a real old-school doctor who always has enough time to talk to you and explain everything. Can't say enough good things about him.

June 6th, 2016