A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Hahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Hahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Hahn MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Hahn practice?
- Dr. Leslie Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Hahn practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.