A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Havemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Havemann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Havemann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Havemann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Havemann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Chin Havemann MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie C. Havemann practice?
- Dr. Leslie Havemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Havemann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.