A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Hayes is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Hayes, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Allyson Hayes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Leslie Hayes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Hayes practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists.