A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Hayes, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Hayes practice?
Dr. Leslie Hayes practices Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Espanola, NM.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Family Physicians, and Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists.