A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Hayes is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Hayes, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Allyson Hayes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Leslie Hayes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Hayes practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians and Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists.