Dr. Leslie Hayes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Hayes?

April 18th, 2017

The best doctor for teenagers bar none!

Our entire relationship and health care experience for my children has improved since we began to work with Dr. Hayes. My teenagers have a relationship with their health that never existed before. She relates well to both young women and men. Both trust her, talk with her and make decisions because of her. I give her the highest recommendation possible. The entire office is wonderful to work with as well!

April 17th, 2017

Excellent experience

September 26th, 2014

The worst. Spoke down to me as a parent when I asked for clarity about a referral that she had recommended. She spoke slowly to me as though I were developmentally delayed. This office has terrific staff. Very friendly and helpful. My child's pediatrician (Dr. Gelman) was top notch. We were forced to switch physicians when my child became an adolescent. Dr. Hayes lacks the bedside manor that is necessary for this profession. She should return to residency and cultivate the empathic skills necessary for this profession. Highly unfortunate. I will be switching physicians.

June 15th, 2017