Overall Review

November 14th, 2015
Horrible!!
I was a patient of Dr. Herzog's for approximately 15 years. Over the past year or so the office has undergone some changes and is now part of a larger group. If like your calls returned, don't come here. If you want to speak to a human when requesting referrals don't come here. If you want to speak to a speak when scheduling an appointment, don't come here and don't ever expect Dr. Herzog to call you back personally if there is a problem. I have referred other people in the past, but could never recommend her or her office again. In addition, the people I have referred to her have recently experienced the same problems I have with regards to no call backs and general lack of caring about the patient. DON'T GO HERE!!!

September 25th, 2015
Good and Bad
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Herzog for years and love her. She is very caring and listens to what you say. The only problem we have is the office is undergoing changes and it is not really easy to get a real person to talk to. Dr. Herzog and her assistant are awesome! The office changes, NOT!!!

June 26th, 2015
patient
absolutely the worst couldnt care less about patient

March 31st, 2015
review
The front desk and Dr's and assistants are great but insurance dept and referrals a nightmare. I have seen a change for the worse the past few months. Also there should be an option to speak to a live person without having to hold for 10 minutes

October 23rd, 2013
Great Doctor
Have been going to Dr Herzog for appx 8 yrs. I have always received thorough & professional treatment. She spend all the time I need discussing any issues. Her staff is courteous & professional & the office is immaculate. In an "emergency" I have always been able to get in to see Dr Herzog.

September 27th, 2012
Awesome Doctor.
I have seen Dr. Herzog for over 10 years. I would definately recommend her for he following reasons:- spends enough time with patient (never in a rush)- LISTENS to symptoms and takes them into consideration.- Accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendations.I can't ask for more than that! Excellent medical care and professionalism.

August 23rd, 2012
I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to have Dr Herzog as my primary care physician.

January 23rd, 2012
disappointed
I am very disappointed with this Dr. In 2011 I had to wait three months to get a appointment for a Physical. Over the six years she has been treating me there have been other things I have not been happy withsuch as long wait times etc... The last straw for me was on a friday late morning after two members of my household were diagnosed with strep I called her office to see if an antibiotic could be called in for me since I was starting to have symptoms.(my last physical was less then 6 months) Her office informed me that she had left for the day and that I would have to go to urgent care. I explained that my husband was running a high temp and my daughter was only two years old so I could not leave my husband or bring a two year old to urgent care. She said that was my only option. She never even offered to call the DR. She also explained that her partner or any other Dr would not be able to. I would not recommend this office and I am currently looking for a new one

June 8th, 2010
Dr. Herzog is the only reason I am now virtually migraine free after suffering 30 years with these debilitating headaches. I am not a Dr. person but her care and concern makes it easy to tell her what is going on, knowing she will listen. She also humored me when my thyroid test didn't immediately indicate a problem but I told her I knew something was wrong. She ordered more complex tests that came back as hashimoto's disease that I am being treated for now. Not many Dr"s take the time to listen in that manner. She is the best!

January 13th, 2010
Dr. Herzog's caring, meticulous,and vigilant care resulted in an early detection of two serious cancers and is the reason , thank God, that I am alive today.