Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Hightower I
Dr. Leslie Hightower I, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and Luling, LA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Hightower is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist Medical Center, Saint Charles Parish Hospital and Touro Infirmary. Dr. Hightower has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Hightower I has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Leslie Hightower I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.
Dr. Daniel Chehebar
Covington, LA 0 mi12
Dr. Maria Carmen Wilson
Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Management
Covington, LA 0 mi28
Dr. Janet Seligson-Dowie
Covington, LA 0 mi16