inactive

Leslie V Hill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 11th, 2011
Dr Hill is Not Warm and Fuzzy
Dr Hill did a colposcopy for me when I had been told I had abnormal Pap smear results. I have had 3 normal Pap smear results since then, so my estimation is the colposcopy was accurate. Caveat: she is not a warm fuzzy doctor. She has an abrupt, curt bedside manner, and she will tell you what she thinks. But she was very professional and I have no complaints.

April 28th, 2009
She was very respectful and friendly and encouraged me in not getting as radical treatment as I thought I needed, by explaining everything to me so that I could make an informed decision. I am very happy I listened to her as i followed her advice. She was very available after my surgery, even though she wasnt the performing Dr.

July 30th, 2008
Dr. Hill fails her oath to help people in need
Hill (I cannot give her the title of "doctor") requires medical files/history before setting up appointments. I had to wait more than 2 hours for her. She spent less than 5 minutes with me and did not know anything about my health/history. She also sent out a letter (full of untruthful comments about my medical history) and what she talked to me about and then turned herself into a psychiatrist/pschologist. Her information on that 5-minute meeting was sent to all other OB/GYNs in my area and I was unable to even get an appointment, let alone the surgery I have desparately needed for more than 10 years. I hope a medical board looks into her practice and suspends or takes away her license based on her gross unprofessionalism and lies.