Learn more about Dr. Leslie Hillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Hillman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hillman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Hillman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hillman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Jean Hillman MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Hillman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Hillman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Hillman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Alexandria, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Willmar, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Alexandria Physiatrists.