A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Hillman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Hillman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hillman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Jean Hillman MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Hillman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Hillman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Hillman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sartell, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Physiatrists.