Dr. Leslie Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Columbus, OH

• Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2016
Dr Hoffman is amazing however her RN Naomi is the worse. If people are burned out in the medical field LEAVE Naomi!!!!! Makes me want to change doctors so I don't Have to deal w Naomi RN. I've requested multiple times for her not to call w my results. I wish Gloria RN would take Naomi's place. Otherwise I trust Dr. Hoffman, I wish she would consider all body functions that are affected by Thyroid Dz. if blood test are normal or w/I "?" range per set Hey Naomi that doesn't mean we are not having symptoms????

June 21st, 2015
Does not have time to see you for follow up, you get a nurse???

February 25th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Hoffman is very patient and explains options until I understand. She is reassuring, I had thyroid cancer and she was supportive and encouraging. I highly recommend her and her staff.

April 25th, 2013
Wonderful Experience!
I recently had the pleasure of being referred to Dr. Hoffman for nodules on my thyroid. I never questioned going to her as my personal doctor is very particular about who she refers her patients to. But, like others I did my homework and went to her website where I saw two reviews, one which was less than stellar. I decided to take a chance and go with my doctor's good track record for referrals. I'm so glad I did. I can't remember the last time I went in any doctor's office and waited 5 minutes to see the doctor. This is one of the most well organized doctor's offices I have ever been in and I've been in a lot. Such a friendly staff from the woman at the front desk, the nurse that did the preliminary work before I saw Dr. Hoffman, the lady at the billing desk and and everyone else I saw there. Everything was explained to me and I was treated like I was the only patient they had that day and there were many there. Dr. Hoffman was friendly, warm and took as much time as I needed to make sure I understood what she would do. I went into the next visit which was a biopsy, with the full knowledge of what was being done and with any eventuality but with a positive outlook. The 2nd visit for the biopsy was as good as the first visit. As a result, I had no fears going into it. Thank you Dr. Hoffman and staff for a most pleasant experience. As I thought back to the negative review I read, could it be that person was just having a bad day because the place she described was NOT where I have been in my two visits.

February 7th, 2013
Careless & Uninterested
I was asked to use a continuous blood glucose meter. I had to record all my food, activity, and blood sugar readings for 4 days in order to see blood sugar readings of every 5 minutes. Dr. H. had NO idea why I was there for follow-up. She had never looked at the results, never examined the results with food and activity. And it turned out that there are not b.s. readings every 5 min., just a big graph of averages! It was a huge waste of time and money. When I complained to the person in charge, he had Dr. H. telephone me. She said, basically, Too bad. Some people like this. Maybe it wasn't right for you. Hoffman doesn't care about anyone, doesn't bother getting to know her patients, spends no time at all with you. Go somewhere else!

August 15th, 2015