A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie R Hood DO is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Hood practice?
- Dr. Leslie Hood has 19 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Hood practices Radiology near Ashland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Galion, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Ashland Radiologists.