A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie R Hood DO is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Hood practice?
- Dr. Leslie Hood has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Hood practices Radiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.