Learn more about Dr. Leslie Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Howard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie M Howard MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie M. Howard practice?
- Dr. Leslie Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Howard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Hematologists, and Springfield Oncologists.