A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Huszar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Huszar, Neurologist, Critical Care Practitioner, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Huszar, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huszar graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huszar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- HealthSouth Treasure Coast Rehabilitation Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Antal Huszar MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Huszar practice?
- Dr. Leslie Huszar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Huszar practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Neurologists.