A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie J Green MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Green practice?
- Dr. Leslie Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Green practices Ophthalmology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Ophthalmologists.