A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie J Green MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Green practice?
- Dr. Leslie Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Green practices Ophthalmology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Ophthalmologists.