A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie R-Jakoby Green MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Green practice?
- Dr. Leslie Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Green practices Ophthalmology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Goshen Ophthalmologists.