A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Lehmann, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmann
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lehmann Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology.
Dr. Lehmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie J Lehmann DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Leslie Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Lehmann practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.