A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Lehmann, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmann
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lehmann Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology.
Dr. Lehmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie J Lehmann DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Leslie Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Lehmann practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.