A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Jacobson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Jacobson has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Helena Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Sue Jacobson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Leslie Jacobson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Jacobson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Waterloo, IA.
See Duluth Radiologists.