A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Jennings is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Jennings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jennings has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie D Jennings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Leslie Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Jennings practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Orthopedic Surgeons and Carrollton Surgeons.