A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Jennings is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Jennings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jennings has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie D Jennings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Leslie Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Jennings practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Surgeons.