Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Be prepared to wait an hour!  |  show details
by Harold W. LeBrocq, III on Mar 3rd, 2014

My wife had a 3 pm appointment to see Dr. Jennings about some knee pain she had been experiencing. After waiting nearly an hour, she was called to the receptionist window, thinking she was finally going to be seen, only to be told since she had not seen Dr. Jennings for two years, she had to fill out an additional form! No apology for the wait, and when my wife said you know my appointment was at 3pm, she was told, well it's like that at any doctor's office! My wife replied, no it's not, and promptly cancelled her appointment. Obviously Dr. Jennings is one of those professionals who believes his time is way more valuable than his patients! Well maybe you can get some people to buy into that, but there are many more far better professionals in our area to agree to that philosophy. So for those of you who don't mind waiting, be prepared to wait at least an hour after your appointment!

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Jennings for over 20 years. He has always been caring, conservative, and overall a genuine doctor.

|  NOT GOOD  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2010

My famliy has been going to him for years but for some reason hear recently his practised has went down hill. i have had 3 appointments in the last 3 mounths each time i have had to wait for over 45 min in a room. I had a spine imjury from a accident that he claimed came from another cause, he told me to do physical therapy. after becoming conerned i went to another docter who did a scan and found out my injury was from the accident and i alos had other problems with my back. He is a nice guy but really disapointed me.