A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Kammire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Kammire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Kammire, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kammire graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kammire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Danese Kammire MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Kammire practice?
- Dr. Leslie Kammire has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Kammire practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.