Dr. Leslie Kammire Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Kammire?

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Great OBGYN..Love her

Registered Nurse

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Very thorough, kind, caring, gentle, good listener, personable. Worth the wait!

Posted on October 27th, 2012

I was an infertility patient of Dr. Kammire's from 1991-1992 when she was with Lexington Women's Clinic. She was extremely caring and very thorough. My oldest child is now 20 years old and doing well. He also has 2 biological siblings (16 year old brother & 12 year old sister). I would recommed this physician very highly.

GREAT Doctor!

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I spent YEARS in pain and suffering. I seen several doctors to no avail. After being referred to Dr. Kammire, she diagnosed me in one visit and got me on the right track. She has forever changed my life for the better. Her bedside manner is very caring. She is a great doctor and person overall.

Expertise & Consideration of patient

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Dr Kammire has been my personal physician for almost 2o years. She has always taken a very special interest in my health needs, given advise as to female health issues. She performed operation for fibroid tumors. She directed me to specialized physicians in my breast care issues. I depend and trust her judgment/advise on any of my health issues. SHe was my physician in Lexington office, and I asked to continue with her when she moved her practice to Winston-Salem. I can not explain the feeling of confidence I have with her, it is just a trust that should always exist in a patient/physican relationship. Having worked all over the US, and experienced different physician's - she rates among the highest in overall patient concern, feedback, and referral. She is concerned with your health issues and focusing directly on your concerns as well.

Posted on September 19th, 2017