Dr. Leslie Kardos MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2017
Moneygrubber
Makes you feel bad as a woman. Always pointing out your "flaws" that she can "fix" if you shell out lots of money. I don't trust her recommendations. She is clearly money grubbing. More saleswoman than doctor. Like a used car salesman, selling surgeries and procedures you don't need. Be careful and don't just listen to her hype. Get other medical opinions. After talking to 3 other doctors who said I didn't need the surgery she was pushing on me, I left her practice for a more honest one.

June 12th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon for Treatment of Fibroids!
Dr. Leslie was able to do a minimally invasive procedure on me to help with my fibroids. She is very skilled and excellent at her job. I highly recommend her.

April 17th, 2017
Professional & caring
Dr Kardos & her staff is efficient, professional & supportive.

March 13th, 2017
Fantastic experience from start thru surgery
Dr Kardos made me feel like I had been her patient for years even the first time we met. She was prepared for my appointment and knew what my charts said. From appointments thru surgery I felt reassured and confident in my decision. I am feeling very lucky that I was under her care and the healing process was much easier than expected because she set and shared realistic expectations.

February 6th, 2017
I had consulted with several other physicians before Dr. Kardos, and she was the most responsive and attentive. In addition she was the first physician able to provide a holistic diagnosis, and then treat the underlying cause, not just the symptoms.

December 28th, 2016
Highly experienced and caring surgeon
I have a chronic condition that has required 3 abdominal surgeries. The first procedure was a laparoscopy at Stanford. It went well but recovery was pretty long and painful. I then went to Dr Kardos for my 2nd surgery. She did a DaVinci robotic surgery. This procedure also went well with much faster recovery and less pain. In addition, Dr Kardos clearly explained what to expect and the pros and cons. Dr Kardos does not just do surgeries - she also follows me on an ongoing basis. As my condition worsened again and it was clear I needed to have another surgery, there was no question that I would return to Dr Kardos. The 3rd surgery - also a robotic surgery - went extremely well. Recovery again has been much smoother and less painful than I anticipated given the scope of the procedure. Dr Kardos now has an app that she uses to stay in constant communication before and after the procedure. Any questions, concerns get immediate responses. In addition, you are provided updates about what to expect as you recover. Dr Kardos is a very caring doctor. I plan to use her as my primary care doctor on an ongoing basis. You can not go wrong with Dr Kardos.

October 11th, 2016
Surgery
I was nervous and scared about my first major surgery and scars I will have. I was referred to Dr. Kardos by my reproductive endocrinologist. She said Dr. Kardos trained her. I am so thankful I was under the care of Dr. Kardos. She is amazing. Her confident demeanor decreased my concern but what was most impressive was how easy my robotic myomectomy went. She is an expert. I had almost no pain or swelling. I have tiny (I mean tiny) scars that look like tiny scratches and she has a creme that can reduce the scars! Also, I've never had a doctor who is so attentive with my symptoms after surgery. She's tech-savvy and we communicated through an app starting before and all through after the surgery, answering any silly concerns I had. If ANYONE needs a gynecological or other laparascopic surgery she handles, I ask you to please go see her. Also her office is very nice, with smart staff and interesting artwork. I highly recommend Dr. Kardos!!!

August 30th, 2016
Dr Kardos is a highly skilled surgeon who cares about her patients and delivers exceptional care!

July 11th, 2016
Care and procedure for a patient
Care is excellent

June 27th, 2016
Great Staff & Great Dr.
Everything went very smooth. I remember being very scared at first, but Dr. Kardos & her great staff let me know I was in good hands & that I'll be okay. Everyone was correct.

April 18th, 2016
Laparoscopic Myomectomy
Dr. Kardos is clearly top of her field. She is confident and skilled and has a command of the laparoscopic surgery. My surgery was complex and I felt in good hands with her.

April 6th, 2016
Surgery for Hysterectomy
From the time I came for my surgery everyone made me so comfortable. I did not feel like I came here for a surgery. I felt I came to a Spa! The experience was so satisfying. The thing that was memorable was Dr. Kardos arranged for a stay over and having my own room where I had my sister stay with me. I enjoyed her company which made my spirits to happy & every moment was so wonderful with her near me. I loved it. Thank you Dr. Kardos. I Love you and your staff. I would recommend Dr. Kardos to the world. She is a gift to us women. God bless her!