Dr. Leslie Kardos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Kardos?

October 16th, 2017

Working with Dr . Kardos is a pleasure

She is highly competent. I would definettely work with her again.

August 29th, 2017

"Best surgeon in San Francisco"

I was referred to Dr. Kardos for a Fibroid removal from a fertility specialist stating "she is the best surgeon in San Francisco." My experience has proved her to be nothing less than the best.. Dr. Kardos. Is a kind knowledgeable and extremely talented physician and surgeon. From the initial visit she was thorough in her exam and pre-op diagnostic testing. By the time she recommended surgery, we both knew it was the correct option for me. Dr. Kardos is kind, mild mannered, precise and direct, all characteristics that gave me confidence in her surgical skills. I am healing now from the surgery and she and her staff have been there for me the entire way. Everything has gone smoothly and I am grateful to Dr. Kardos and her wonderful staff.

August 18th, 2017

Moneygrubber

Makes you feel bad as a woman. Always pointing out your "flaws" that she can "fix" if you shell out lots of money. I don't trust her recommendations. She is clearly money grubbing. More saleswoman than doctor. Like a used car salesman, selling surgeries and procedures you don't need. Be careful and don't just listen to her hype. Get other medical opinions. After talking to 3 other doctors who said I didn't need the surgery she was pushing on me, I left her practice for a more honest one.

June 12th, 2017

Excellent Surgeon for Treatment of Fibroids!

Dr. Leslie was able to do a minimally invasive procedure on me to help with my fibroids. She is very skilled and excellent at her job. I highly recommend her.

April 17th, 2017

Professional & caring

Dr Kardos & her staff is efficient, professional & supportive.

March 13th, 2017

Fantastic experience from start thru surgery

Dr Kardos made me feel like I had been her patient for years even the first time we met. She was prepared for my appointment and knew what my charts said. From appointments thru surgery I felt reassured and confident in my decision. I am feeling very lucky that I was under her care and the healing process was much easier than expected because she set and shared realistic expectations.

February 6th, 2017

I had consulted with several other physicians before Dr. Kardos, and she was the most responsive and attentive. In addition she was the first physician able to provide a holistic diagnosis, and then treat the underlying cause, not just the symptoms.

December 28th, 2016

Highly experienced and caring surgeon

I have a chronic condition that has required 3 abdominal surgeries. The first procedure was a laparoscopy at Stanford. It went well but recovery was pretty long and painful. I then went to Dr Kardos for my 2nd surgery. She did a DaVinci robotic surgery. This procedure also went well with much faster recovery and less pain. In addition, Dr Kardos clearly explained what to expect and the pros and cons. Dr Kardos does not just do surgeries - she also follows me on an ongoing basis. As my condition worsened again and it was clear I needed to have another surgery, there was no question that I would return to Dr Kardos. The 3rd surgery - also a robotic surgery - went extremely well. Recovery again has been much smoother and less painful than I anticipated given the scope of the procedure. Dr Kardos now has an app that she uses to stay in constant communication before and after the procedure. Any questions, concerns get immediate responses. In addition, you are provided updates about what to expect as you recover. Dr Kardos is a very caring doctor. I plan to use her as my primary care doctor on an ongoing basis. You can not go wrong with Dr Kardos.

October 11th, 2016

Surgery

I was nervous and scared about my first major surgery and scars I will have. I was referred to Dr. Kardos by my reproductive endocrinologist. She said Dr. Kardos trained her. I am so thankful I was under the care of Dr. Kardos. She is amazing. Her confident demeanor decreased my concern but what was most impressive was how easy my robotic myomectomy went. She is an expert. I had almost no pain or swelling. I have tiny (I mean tiny) scars that look like tiny scratches and she has a creme that can reduce the scars! Also, I've never had a doctor who is so attentive with my symptoms after surgery. She's tech-savvy and we communicated through an app starting before and all through after the surgery, answering any silly concerns I had. If ANYONE needs a gynecological or other laparascopic surgery she handles, I ask you to please go see her. Also her office is very nice, with smart staff and interesting artwork. I highly recommend Dr. Kardos!!!

August 30th, 2016

Dr Kardos is a highly skilled surgeon who cares about her patients and delivers exceptional care!

July 11th, 2016

Care and procedure for a patient

Care is excellent

June 27th, 2016

Great Staff & Great Dr.

Everything went very smooth. I remember being very scared at first, but Dr. Kardos & her great staff let me know I was in good hands & that I'll be okay. Everyone was correct.