A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Katz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie J Katz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Katz practice?
- Dr. Leslie Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Katz practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.