A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Katzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katzel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Katzel, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Katzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ira Katzel MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie I. Katzel practice?
- Dr. Leslie Katzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Katzel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.