A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Kerr, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Localized Scleroderma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Dubin Kerr MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Leslie Kerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Kerr practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.