A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Kerr, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Localized Scleroderma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Dubin Kerr MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Leslie Kerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Kerr practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.