Dr. Leslie Kerr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Kerr?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kerr for over a year now. I live about an hour and 45 mins away from her office. She is completely worth the drive to the city. She is very knowledgeable, caring, sensitive and straight to the point type of doctor. She even comes out herself to get you from the waiting room. Which I find is so welcoming. I would highly recommend her if you have any rheumatology issues. She diagnosed me with lupus after seeing countless doctors that had no idea what they were doing. I wish I had found her sooner. She is amazing.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

New patient but feel comfortable and felt my concerns about my health were being heard for the first time in a serious manner.

Posted on August 11th, 2016