A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Brown is Excellent. Dr. Brown has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Glenwood Behavioral Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie L. Brown practice?
Dr. Leslie Brown practices Pediatrics near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA.
See Covington Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lesley Brown, Dr. Lessie Brown