A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie L Brown MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leslie L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Leslie Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Brown practices Pediatrics near Covington, LA.
See Covington Pediatricians.