A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Lafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Lafer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Lafer, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lafer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Gayle Lafer DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie G. Lafer practice?
- Dr. Leslie Lafer has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Lafer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.