A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Lestz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Lestz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Lestz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lestz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lestz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lestz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie K. Lestz practice?
Dr. Leslie Lestz practices Pediatrics near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Crossroads, TX.
See Frisco Pediatricians.